The position is responsible for transaction entry into the ERP system, receipt vouchers performing accounting functions within the General Ledger adhering to policies and procedures of the company.
- Enter the Daily transactions in the system.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Maintain vendors, customers and other filing as per the archiving methodologies followed in the company.
- Follow up with other departments for collecting data and finalizing reconciliations.
- Enter adjustments in the system.
- Follow all established procedures to enter transactions in the general ledger.
- Enter credit and debit note transactions with sales department.
- Communicate with customers vendors via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns and other charge
- backs to customer accounts timely and accurately.
- Maintain thorough, well organized customer files and data archiving.
Education: BA in Accounting or any related field.
Years of Experience: 0 – 1 Years of experience.
Skills & Competencies:
Differentiation Core Competencies:
- Passion and Initiative
- Results Orientation
- Leadership & Empowerment
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Positive attitude & Teamwork
Technical Finance Entry (Basic Level):
- Problem Solving and system thinking.
- Financial Accounting Skills
- Numerical Literacy
- Accuracy and Attention to Details
- Time Management & Meeting Deadlines
- Fair Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Good computer skills and experience using Accounting Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- ERP Systems data entry.
- Company’s Policies and Procedures
- Demonstrate follow up abilities to ensure all data is timely entered into the system.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Demonstrate strong arithmetic skills to handle accounting data.
- Accuracy and preciseness in entering data.