- Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots
- Provide practical and creative input to scene planning
- Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements
- Shoot scenes according to requirements
- Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
- Collaborate with makeup artists, lighting and sound staff to produce the best final effect
- Resolve technical or practical issues
- Edit footage as needed requirements.
- Proven experience as a camera operator.
- Experience operating relevant equipment (cameras, cranes etc.).
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of filming and capturing footage.
- Ability to understand and follow camera scripts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina.
- Excellent color vision and hearing.
- High school diploma; degree in film, media or relevant field is a plus.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in filming and photography.