- Typing the teachers’ lectures and deliver them to the IDs and ID assistants.
- Implementing the final product with Quizzes and Exams and the activities to the platform.
- Managing students’ registration and technical issues.
- Schedule and maintain regular office hours to answer questions and inquiries requested by students on the platform.
- Follow up with students regarding the procedures for completing and submitting coursework and engage them with the platform.
- Collect questions and inquiries and deliver them to the teachers, and send the teacher’s feedback to the students through the platform.
- Work with other TAs as a group of creativity to initiate new activities for students in different subjects.
- Lead online discussion sections (adding a new topic to discussions weekly, collect and organize students’ questions about both the course subject and the technical problems),
- Attend live tutorial sessions.
- Develop answer keys, supplementary notes.
- Adding new questions and their answers to a pool (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Notify instructors of errors or problems with assignments.
- Attend video shooting sessions to follow up the storyboard scripts with the teachers.
Education & Experience
BSc. Computer engineering, Computer science, Math, Physics, Biology, Arabic, English, Chemistry, or any other field.
- Ta3leem platform (will be provided as on job training)
- Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Skills & Competencies
Differentiation Core Competencies:
- Passion and Initiative.
- Results Orientation.
- Leadership & Empowerment.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Positive attitude & Team Work.