- Present and make recommendations regarding course design, technology, and instruction delivery options.
- Define instructional, learning, or performance objectives and recommend instructional methods
- Develop instructional materials and products for the technology-based redesign of courses.
- Design learning products, including Web-based aids or electronic performance support systems.
- Provide analytical support for the design and development of training curricula, learning strategies, educational policies, or courseware standards.
- Interview subject-matter experts or conduct other research to develop instructional content.
- Design instructional aids for stand-alone or online use.
- Conduct needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to develop the basis for curriculum development or to update curricula.
- Develop instructional materials, such as lesson plans, handouts, or examinations.
- Develop instruction or training roadmaps for online and blended learning programs.
- Develop measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction or training interventions.
- Teach instructors to use instructional technology or to integrate technology with teaching.
- Creating storyboards (Edrak Consultation)
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer. (Edrak Consultation)
- Work with subject-matter experts (SMEs) and identify the target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them (Edrak Consultation)
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product (Edrak Consultation)
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts (Edrak Consultation)
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods (Edrak Consultation)
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process (Edrak Consultation)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments (Edrak Consultation)
- Create supporting materials and media (such as audio, video, simulations, role-plays, and games)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Education & Experience:
Master’s degree in Computer engineering or Computer science. Or a degree in another field but excellent in computer skills, applications and he/she is passionate in teaching and learning.
- Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.